Wednesday, October 28, 2009

RANT OF THE DAY

Who the Hell are these guys anyway???

It's been 7 years that I've lived across the street from the
Providence Engine Company #4 FireHouse......

I still don't know their names....

Not their proper names anyway....

I wrote to the city asking.....
They won't let me know who they are.

At first I jotted down their license plates....
now it's gotten so that I've had to hire a detective....

just so that I know.......
just to find out....
who these guys are.........


They call themselves the East Side Rovers.....

I have my own names for them though!

I call them The East Side Whiners,
The East Side Smokers, The ButtHeads

mostly.......

I call them the "JJJ", short for,

jerks, jackasses, juvenile delinquents.

You can't do much about a nickname!

No comments:

Post a Comment